Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Musical Interlude!

Travis and I have been deluged with hundreds of thousands of emails, calls, letters, a telegram and a series of voicemails on our lawyer's private line about when the next podcast will be happening, and we finally have an answer: We're Not Sure! In the meantime, I put together a little selection of music that I have been enjoying this winter. In this episode (No Spoilers):

Andrew Intro/Rihanna - Take A Bow/Handsome Boy Modeling School f. Cat Power - I've Been Thinking/8ball & MJG f. Al Kapone - Memphis/Alsace Lorraine - If This Were The Past/Saturday Looks Good To Me - This Time Every Year/Althea and Donna - Uptown Top Ranking/The Mountain Goats - Autoclave/The Kills - I Call It Art/2 Live Crew - Fuck Martinez/Wire - The 15th/Fred Thomas - Summer of Omd

Here's a "link."

No comments: